Middleton Group is an Australian owned and operated consultancy, with a team of engineers and project managers, who thrive on solving complex power and energy challenges through innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence. We specialise in all the major engineering market segments including transportation, sustainable energy, industrial and power utilities. Our services include:
• Strategy and planning
• Design and engineering
• Project management and delivery
• Operations and maintenance
We believe it is our responsibility to create a sustainable energy future for our communities. We understand that it is incumbent upon every individual within our organisation to help our local industry partners and communities to move toward sustainable power usage and renewable energy.
At Middleton Group, we aim to develop future leaders for the industry in a collaborative environment and strive to create an exceptional place to work for our people. Working with us, you will benefit from:
• Varied and challenging work
• Ongoing training and development
• Leadership opportunities
• Equality, diversity and inclusion
• Supportive and nurturing working policies
About this opportunity
We are looking for an Executive Assistance to work in partnership with the Managing Director and the Leadership Team to support, co-ordinate and streamline leadership team activities to enable the business to achieve its growth targets and deliver on our sustainable energy commitments.
- Proactively support the Managing Director (MD) and the Leadership Team (LT) to be effective in their roles.
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute executive meetings, workshops, and events and supporting activities for the MD and the LT. Events may include social functions, clients’ functions.
- Accurately capture minutes and actions from executive meetings and proactively follow through on these.
- Proactively develop relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to the business.
- Support the wider business with other operational activities where bandwidth is available to do so. This may include office administration or support to other business functions such as marketing, quality assurance or human resource management.
- Arrangement of travel.
- Managing of the MD and LT tasks and workflow.
- Proactive diary and calendar management.
- Assist with onboarding for new operational employees to the MD’s office, or in support of the LT.
- Manage Corporate Sponsorship programs and the company’s charitable events and programs.
- Event management for corporate events, the company Christmas party, social functions and conferences.
- Managing Director
- Leadership Team
Melbourne or Sydney. Workplace flexibility is important to us, and we are open to discussion on what balance of home vs office working would work for you.
Days per Week:
Part time or full-time options available. Minimum 3 days per week.
From time to time it may be necessary to travel interstate to support different teams. This is likely to be less than twice a year for 1-2 days.
Benefits of working with us
- Grow your career under the guidance and support of ‘best in industry’ technical experts
- Enjoy the freedom to develop and create solutions to tomorrows challenges
- Be exposed to varied and challenging work
- Work with a great team who are all committed to the same goals as you
- Enjoy working within our modern office environment
- Access broader industry expertise where required through our extensive professional networks, sub-consultants and partners
- Enjoy direct day-to-day interaction with our clients and partners
- Enjoy flexible and family-friendly working arrangements
- Flexible working locations (Offices in Melbourne and Sydney)
- Professional annual memberships paid for (i.e. CPEng, EA, EESA)
- Formal graduate development program
- Competitive Remuneration Package
The successful candidate will have:
- At least five years’ experience working in executive support for senior management.
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Experience of using finance processing systems.
- High level of attention to detail, organisation and planning.
- A strong understanding of, and adherence to, the need for confidentiality.
- The ability to develop constructive relationships with all internal staff.
The following skills will be highly valued:
- Self-supervising within guidance and expectations of divisional management.
- Acts independently at the organisational level. Outcomes reviewed by organisational head.
- Exercises independent initiative/ judgment in setting & implementing goals.
How to apply
If you want to develop your career with us, apply online today.
To apply directly, simply submit your CV, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!
Application closing date: Friday 4th of March 2022.
Middleton Group thrives to build a diverse and inclusive workplace, people of all genders, ethnicity, identity, thought and experiences are welcomed.