Our team story
Qazi and Suva are power engineers at Middleton Group.
Qazi is our Team Lead for the Rail Electrification practice area. Qazi has led the Middleton Group team on many Rail, Protection and Arc Flash projects while also helping our younger engineers develop.
On the other hand, Suva is our Key Pursuit Lead, with over 5 years of experience in Secondary design, Earthing modelling, Energy advisory and Testing and Maintenance of Electrical installations in Thermal Power Plant.
Listen to what Qazi and Suva have to say about their professional experience at Middleton Group!
Benefits of working with us
Our people are our greatest asset and in turn we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Grow your career under the guidance and support of ‘best in industry’ technical experts
- Enjoy the freedom to develop and create solutions to tomorrows challenges;
- Be exposed to varied and challenging work;
- Work with a great team who are all commited to the same goals as you
- Enjoy working within our modern office environment;
- Access broader industry expertise where required through our extensive professional networks, sub consultants and partners;
- Enjoy direct day-to-day interaction with our clients and partners
- Enjoy flexible and family friendly working arrangements
- Great central working locations
- Professional annual memberships paid for (i.e. CPEng, EA, EESA)
- Formal graduate development program
- Competitive Remuneration Package