Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) D&C
- South Morang to Mernda – 4 x 1500 V DC Traction Substations
- Pakenham / Cranbourne line upgrade – 3 x 1500 VDC Traction Substations
- Upfield 1500 V DC Traction Substation
- North Eastern Program Alliance (NEPA) HV signal upgrade
- Traction power modelling – 750 V DC (trams), 1500 VDC (Metro) & 25 kV AC railways (Metro & HST)
Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA)
- Cross City Line Upgrade
- Hurstbridge Line Upgrade
- Caulfield to Dandenong Level Crossing removal
Rail Project Victoria (RPV)
- Metro Tunnel Project
- Suburban Rail Loop
- Regional Rail Revival
Latest transport case studies
Assessing the impact of an electromagnetic field on sensitive medical equipment
Railways produce electromagnetic fields. Would a third rail line next to Middlemore Hospital affect its diagnostic machines?
A game-changer on the Western Line
Auckland’s rail network is being upgraded. Middleton Group project manager Eche Diaz was seconded to KiwiRail to help it procure game-changing traction power technology making its first appearance in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Helping Bendigo Trams beat nuisance tripping
Popular tourist attraction Bendigo Tramways had a problem: High demand culminated in a challenging day when the system overloaded and all trams ground to a halt. This nuisance tripping needed to be addressed.