Transformer fall restraint
For operators to undertake operational and maintenance activity including high voltage testing anchor points are engineered and rated to 25kN for life line applications, and ladder brackets rated to 15kN, for single person application. All anchor plates and ladder brackets are a bolt on application with no welding activities required, ensuring the integrity of the painted external and internal surfaces.
- Coordination and supervision of installation of 25kN anchor lug attachment points for operators and maintenance personnel.
- Coordination and supervision of installation of ladder brackets.
- Computations to assess existing anchor lug capacities.
- Co-ordination of project works schedule with planned outages.
- Pre-inspections of transformers for installation of anchor points and ladder brackets
Middleton Group provides a range of construction engineering services from constructability reviews, input to all design phases through to construction delivery and project support.
- Constructability reviews
- Construction staging and sequencing
- Strategic advisory on project development and delivery
- Risk and opportunities review
- Complex stakeholder engagement and management (Environmental, planning, amenities and government agencies)
- Interface and integration engineering
- Multidisciplinary design management
- On-site construction support
- IFC design drawing review
- Quality assurance and ITP inspections
- Contractor ITP and integrated management systems audits
- Construction compliance audits and pre-pour concrete inspections
- Provision of design and construction compliance reports
Middleton Group provides end to end design and delivery project management services for the efficient execution power projects.
- Strategic planning & business case justification
- Program planning and scheduling
- Budget development and cost estimating
- Cost control and project forecasting
- Compile construction contracts and authorisation processes
- Variation order management and tracking
- Construction and commissioning support
- Project health checks and independent reviews
- Risk management workshops and reporting
- Project reporting and KPI tracking
- Contracting and delivery strategies